Transitional and Supportive Housing Program
This program is for older homeless youth who require long-term transitional housing and an intensive range of supportive services aimed at preparing them for self-sufficiency and housing permanency.
INSIGHTS Housing Program: (414) 672-5300
Youth in this program must:
- Attend school
- Follow house rules
- Develop/implement a job or career plan
- Find work
- Find work
- Attend counseling and/or case management
- Participate in independent living skills classes
We encourage parents to become actively involved by attending family or parent counseling sessions.
For homeless single or parenting young men and women ages 18-21 years old. This program offers longer-term housing (for up to 18 months) and supportive services to prepare them for self-sufficiency and independence.
- Scattered site housing
- Weekly case management and support
- Goal setting and follow-up
- Education and Career Planning
- Weekly independent living skills classes
- Ongoing personal development dessions
- Community resources
Fridays between 1-3pm at Insights or by appointment.
2030 W. National Avenue, Milwaukee, WI. 53204