Runaway & Teen Crisis Program
Our Runaway & Teen Crisis Program provides temporary shelter and crisis to youth in crisis ages 11-17 who are experiencing family or other problems. Counseling is available by appointment or walk-in to youth just needing to talk. This program provides a safe and legal alternative to the streets for runaway and homeless youth, as well as offering a neutral space where problem-solving can take place for both the youth and the family. We help youth to decide upon a future course of action which is positive and in their best interest.
(414) 647-8200 (24-hours)
Our primary goal is to reunite the youth and their family whenever possible and desirable. When returning home is not viable, the Center works to empower youth and facilitate stable living conditions for them.
- 24-Hour Emergency Shelter for a Stay of up to Two Weeks
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotline and Intervention
- Youth and Family Counseling
- Group Sessions
- Information, Referral and Follow-up
- Education and Outreach Presentations to Schools and Other Community Groups
Youth staying in our shelter must:
- Attend school
- Follow house rules
- Participate in individual and/or family counseling
We encourage parents to become actively involved by attending family or parent counseling sessions.